Friday 8 August 2014

Chocolate description




The chocolate had the writing of Cadburys pressed into the top of it. Huge pieces of licorice stick out of the side. The chocolate  is long and thin with the tingly bits on every side. It smells delicious and makes me hungry. The chocolate reminds me of Easter time. It feels like little bumps from the writing. At the parts where it had been pulled apart there are bumps and lumps. The chocolate started to melt on my tongue while the tiny little tingly bits dropped and fell out of the chocolate. I started to bite down on it as it got thinner and thinner then it all fell apart. All of the small pieces of chocolate raced down my throat until there was no more. When I had finished my big delicious clump of chocolate I realised there was still room for me to fit another piece of it down in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment